|Air date||December 5, 2003|
|Written by||Carla Banks Waddles|
|Directed by||Mattew Diamond|
|Previous Episode||If Only I Had a Job|
|Next Episode||Separation Anxiety|
When Raven has a vision of getting a necklace for Christmas she opens it early and decides to wear it to school. It ends up falling out a window and breaking, thus leaving Chelsea, Eddie, and Raven to go to the mall and get a new one. Meanwhile, Cory gets Victor and Tanya to both pay him to wear an elf suit.
In this special Christmas episode, Raven opens her beautiful Christmas present early, but after wearing it at school, she breaks it. She must sacrifice all her favorite Christmas traditions to mend the trouble she caused, even if it means skipping school.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Mr. Petrachelli: All right, all right, all right. One last thing. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to know that I won't be here tomorrow. (Mr. Petracelli and the class sarcastically groans) But, Ms. Simmons will substituting. You know, the one who plays movies because she doesn't care about you're education. (Mr. Petracelli and the class shouts "Yay!") Now remember, even though I'm gone tomorrow, I will be watching. (Mr. Petracelli and the class goes "ooh")
- Mr. Petrachelli: Uh, Ms. Petterson, pick up your trash. (sees Eddie sagging) Mr. Thomas, pick up your pants!
- Tanya (to Raven): We do this every year. We have hot chocolate, we go shopping, I pick out something I like, you tell your father to get it for me, he gets the wrong thing, I have to return it, I pout a little and I spend a little more than he ever would have. It's tradition.
- Cory: (after he gets $20 from Tanya and Victor) Twenty bucks in twenty seconds. (singing) Ka-chingle bells, ka-chingle bells, ka-chingle all the way!
- Eddie: It's jewelry. I'm a guy. Which adds up to "I don't care!"
- Raven: Synchronize watches. (Everyone sets their watches) Hey, that's a nice band, Chelsea.
- Chelsea: Thanks, I just got it.
- Raven: What other colors do they have?
- Eddie: Oh, can we not do this now?!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|If I Only Had a Job||Separation Anxiety|