|He's Got the Power|
|Air date||July 9, 2004|
|Written by||Dava Savel|
|Directed by||John Tracy|
|Previous Episode||A Goat's Tale|
- When the Baxters were watching Undercover Disco Divas, the woman with the brown wig was called Coffe and the one with the blonde wig was called Cream. When Raven and Chelsea dressed up like them, it was the oposite.
- Undercover Disco Divas was meant to be filmed in the seventies. Back then, it was against the law to show your belly button on television. Coffee and Cream show their bellybuttons.
- It seems odd that Corey wasn't punished for misbehaving in school and forbidden to attend 70s Night.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Haylie Duff as Catina
- Akeem Smith as Sonny
- Eddie Vee as Derek Tan
- Echo Allen as Coffee
- Cherise Leana Bangs as Cream
- Michael Carrington as Bad Guy #1
- Raven (while she & Chelsea are in disguise): We are two foxy mamas you just don't want to mess with! Get down, get down!
- Sonny (to Raven & Chelsea): Wait a second, what kind of cops are you? (reads their badges) Captain Toasy's official marshmallow inspector.
- Chelsea: Hey, man! It is a tough job, ok. You ever tried hand cuffing a marshmallow? It's really hard, they get really sticky then the ring around it just gets so messed up...
- Raven (about Eddie): I've tried calling him and every time, he's not there and now even his mom's getting a little attitude in the problem.
- Chelsea (to Chelsea): Rae, you know when you don't wanna tell everyone you're psychic because you thought they were gonna call you a freak or something?
- Raven: Yeah?
- Chelsea: Well, I don't know.. I mean, look at Eddie. Apparently, people like freaks.
- Catina: Eddie, you should have your own show.
- Crowd: Yeah!
- Eddie: Would y'all watch that?!
- Raven: Now that is just ridiculous!
- Chelsea: Yeah, I know!
- Raven: I mean, who would watch a show about a teen psychic? (looks into the camera & smirks)
- Raven: Eddie, can I speak to you?
- Eddie: Actually, I'm with my people here.
- Raven: Oh! Hi, people... (whispers to Eddie) Get your psychic little butt over there.
- Eddie: But...
- Raven: Get it over there!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|A Goat's Tale||Skunk'd|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.