|Air date||August 22, 2003|
|Written by||Maria Espada|
|Directed by||Sean McNamara|
|Previous Episode||A Fight at the Opera|
|Next Episode||Only I Had A Job|
Raven is broke and decides to get a job at a cheesy fake psychic hotline, along with Chelsea and Eddie. She tries to use the advantages of her job to ask out the boy she likes. Meanwhile, Tanya and Victor try to take money from Cory's room, but they don't succeed.
Raven falls for a cute boy who likes jazz. In order to impress him, she gets a job at a phony psychic hotline to gain enough money to buy tickets to a jazz festival. But when she is promoted to the star of the show, she abuses her powers in order to trick the boy into liking her. Elsewhere, Tanya and Victor attempt to steal money from Cory's room.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Kyle Gibson as Jonathan Kwizzowski
- Steve Ireland as Hank
- Niecy Nash as Madame Cassandra
- Terin Alba as Lisa
- John O'Connor as Pizza Guy
- Chelsea (to Raven): Now you can use your powers to make the world a better place (hugs a reluctant Raven) You're kinda bringing down the hug here, Rae.
- Cory (to Raven): You can always come to me for money.
- Raven: But you always turn me down.
- Cory: And it never gets old!
- Raven: It's all right here in me crystal ball. Ooh and so is the Lincoln Memorial!
- Chelsea (to Raven): Don't you think it's weird using your powers like that?
- Raven: Hey, I'm just doing what you said. Making the world a better place. One guy at a time, child.
- Chelsea: Wait, I see a name coming. It starts with an A...Or maybe it was a B?...C?...D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K...J, J, J!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|A Fight at the Opera||If I Only Had a Job|
- Raven has two visions about the same person in this episode.