|Air date||December 19, 2003|
|Written by|| Dava Savel
Carla Banks Waddle
|Directed by||Rich Correl|
|Previous Episode||Escape Claus|
|Next Episode||To See or Not to See|
Raven has a vision of her parents arguing and takes it as a signal that they will be getting a divorce, especially when she foresees her father telling her mother that it is "best if they both split up".
Raven is terrified when she has a vision that her parents will split up. To prevent it from happening, she reconstructs their first date at Rusty's Bar and Grill, a country western restaurant.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Raven: I love this picture of me and my folks. We were so happy.
- Chelsea: Where's Cory?
- Raven: He wasn't born yet. That's why we were so happy.
- Chelsea: Hey Rae, why doesn't your leg join the play, because then it would be in the cast! Ha ha ha! Isn't that funny? (she, Eddie & Raven laugh)
- Raven: No!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Escape Claus||To See or Not to See|