|Smell of Victory|
|Air date||January 31, 2003|
|Written by||Laura Perkins Brittain|
|Directed by||Lee Shallat-Chemel|
|Previous Episode||A Fish Called Raven|
|Next Episode||Campaign in the Neck|
Smell of Victory was the sixth episode of the first season. It originally aired on Disney Channel on January 31, 2003.
Raven becomes annoyed when her assigned partner, Ben Sturky, for a project in science class because Ben is concerned more with studying than with his own hygiene. Ben has a very bad body odor, which is why a lot of people at Bayside call him "Stinky Sturky".
While at the school carnival, Raven realizes that even though he smells, he is still a person. Meanwhile, Eddie attempts to win the heart of his latest crush, Crystal, while having a huge zit on his chin.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Wesley Mann as Mr. Lawler
- Joshua Harto as Ben Sturky
- Amy Hill as Ms. DePaulo
- Christel Khalil as Crystal
- Shane Lyons as Kenny Bookwell
- Marcy Goldman as Mother
- Joseff Stevenson as Student #1
- Series regular Anneliese van der Pol does not appear in this episode.
- Second episode to not feature Chelsea Daniels.
- It is very clear that there is no zit on Eddie's face.
- When Crystal is wiping the mustard off Eddie, you can tell she wiped in the middle of his chin on purpose, because the mustard stain is on the side of his chin.
- While in the cafeteria, Raven gives brownies to six people, but when she asks for them back, at least ten brownies are thrown at her.
- Victor says "There's nothing good like an outdoor barbeque", however they are inside the school gym.
- When Eddie enters their living room he has the collar on his sweater pulled over his zit. When he goes into their kitchen with the face mask, he's wearing a t-shirt with no collar.
Raven: 28 minutes and 19 seconds; that's how long me and my nose have been in there. The good news — we finished the project. The bad news — we have to burn the couch.
Ms. DePaulo: You will each be assigned a partner.
Raven: Partners? Do you really think that would be a fair evaluation of our individual contributions to the world of science? I'm just sayin'.
Ms. DePaulo: Yes, I do and I'm just sayin'.
Eddie: (about Ben) Doesn’t that guy ever take a shower? Man, I got second-hand stink here!
Raven: Try having him in science. And you know my brother’s hamster smells better, and it died two weeks ago.
Eddie: (gasps) Cuddles died?
Raven: Yeah, he died the same way he lived — on the wheel.
Eddie: (while wearing a face mask) I can't move my face!
Victor: That's because you're only suppose to put it on the pimple.
Eddie: Just so you know, I'm giving you a really dirty look right now!