|Ye Olde Dating Game|
|Air date||March 28, 2003|
|Written by||Michael Feldman|
|Directed by||Matthew Diamond|
|Previous Episode||The Parties|
|Next Episode||Dissin' Cousins|
Raven predicts that a boy she likes will ask her out to the school's renaissance dance, but she has to drop major hints to even get noticed. Meanwhile, Chelsea and Eddie set up for the renaissance dance, with Chelsea as the queen, but she easily lets the power get to her head.
After Raven's vision reveals her crush Gabriel saying he likes her, she makes sure he is her date to the Renaissance Ball, even though Raven is already going with Ben Sturky.
- Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Series Regulars Rondell Sheridan and T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh do not appear in this episode.
- Third episode not to feature Victor Baxter
- Second episode not to feature Tanya Baxter
- Raven: All I need is one thing about Gabriel Barnett asking me to the dance and that's Gabriel Barnett asking me to the dance.
- Raven: I'm psychic and I didn't see this coming!
- Eddie: Alright, alright, people! We're gonna party like it's 1599!
- Chelsea: Eddie, nobody is dancing!
- Eddie: You try to get a groove going with the music you gave me!
- Chelsea: Edward! Do not question your queen! Now return to your castle of funk and get thee jiggy with it!
- Eddie: You've got problems!
- Cory (to Raven): Well, let me just pull out my "What's Disgusting About Raven" file.
- Raven: You have a file on that?
- Cory: Let's start with the A's shall we?
- Raven: You have it alphabetical?
- Cory: Alphabetical, by date, by location and by body part. How do you want it?
- Raven: Surprise me.
- Cory: Okay, body parts: you clip your toenails at the kitchen table.
- Raven: I do not!
- Cory: You blow your nose and then look in the tissue.
- Raven: Okay, that was once (pausing)...and it was a surprising color
- Cory: You can make a wig out of all of the hair you leave in the shower drain.
- Raven: Okay, now that is ridiculous!
- Cory: The truth isn't pretty, my friend. (shows her a mass of hair)
- Cory (to Raven): You have a mole on your foot that looks like an extra toe..
- Raven: It's over, Cory.
- Cory: And the only thing that grows faster than the hair on your head is the hair on your lip!
Backround information and notes
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Parties||Dissin' Cousins|